Specialised Kinesiology encompasses holistic health disciplines which use the gentle art of muscle monitoring to access information about the person’s well-being. Originating in the 1970s it combines western techniques and eastern wisdom to promote physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health.
A fundamental premise of Specialised Kinesiology is that the body has innate healing energy and is at all times doing it’s best to care for itself, but that sometimes it needs to be helped into a better position to achieve this care.
Kinesiology also recognises that there are flows of energy within the body that release not only to the muscles but to the every tissue and organ that go to make the body a living and feeling being.
These energy flows can be evaluated by testing the function of structural, chemical, or emotional balance. In this way Kinesiology taps into energies that the more conventional modalities overlook. Kinesiology looks beyond symptoms. Kinesiology does not treat named diseases. Nor does it diagnose them. Kinesiology is concerned with imbalances in the body’s energy.
Where, as the result of injury, emotional trauma, nutritional or other unresolved stress, the energy flow is interrupted, the whole body is affected. The exact nature of blockage in the energy flow can be more closely identified by “muscle testing.” Acupressure massage, light touch and other simple correction skills are used to restore muscle “balance,” which has a flow-on effect into total body energy.
Kinesiology is often called “muscle balancing” or “energy balancing” — helping the body into a better position to heal itself of reach a specified goal by “balancing” its energies.
Kinesiology is not limited to dealing with ailments. Energy balancing brings a person closer to achieving any goal of their choice — in sport, relationships, learning or coping with life generally.
This energy balancing that is at the heart of Kinesiology may involve dealing with one or more of the stress factors already mentioned: identifying a nutritional lack or excess, clearing a negative emotional component, relieving pain, stimulating the integration of muscle groups, or improving mental and physical coordination.
Some of the balancing approaches available:
- Dreams, goals and attitudes
- Sport, exercise and muscle balancing
- Postural balancing
- Testing and balancing more than 150 muscles in the body
- Balancing joints and ligaments
- Muscular flexibility
- Hypertonic muscle release
- Temporomandibular joint problems (TMJ)
- Pain management
- Adrenal fatigue
- Trauma release
- Nutritional balancing
- Emotional stress release
- Self-image, self-worth, self-doubt, self-love
- Subconscious self-sabotage
- Fears and phobias
- Chakra balancing and clearing and other metaphysical balances
- Lifestyle and dietary modification
- Cleansing and detoxification
- Allergies and hypersensitivities
- Brain integration, enhancing performance
- Learning and focus
- Scar re-integration
- Stress management
- Emotional anatomy and intelligence
- And more…
Schedule an appointment 𓁿
Most Energy Healing sessions are done offline at the appointed time, after the session I send you a voicenote*, via WhatsApp, Telegram or email, along with supporting documents, photos and/or images. Some appointments are done via Zoom and you can connect via your computer, digital device or phone.
Soul Plan Readings
- Full Reading with Grace Clearing and Soul realignment
90-120 minutes – $333
- Name Change Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111
- Name Optimisation Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111
- Relationship Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111
- Business Name Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111
- Website Name Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111
- Specific Questions Reading – 60 minutes – starting at $111